Online Financial Aid System-MyAid
Log in to MyAid to:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- accept/decline any pending financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log in Instructions
First Time User:
In the Log In box to the right, Click on "First Time User" link under the submit button. Enter your Social Security Number as your student ID then follow the prompts to create your account.
Enter your Social Security Number and Password to enter the site.
As of April 15, new password requirements will be implemented for MyAid.
A new password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 5 failed attempts and will need to contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account reset.
**NOTE: If you receive error message code "IA", please click on the "Forgot Your PIN" link to reset your PIN number.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Fulton-Montgomery Community College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 002867, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we recieve your FAFSA information you will be able to log into MyAid and view your financial aid information.